How to Submit
We are looking forward to your contribution. PsychArchives offers the following benefits:
- Shared Digital Research Objects (DRO) - research outputs from the entire cycle of psychological research are welcome.
- Citable and discoverable - uploads are assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) to make them easily and uniquely citable.
- Open licensing - fostering re-use and open science.
- Safe - your research output is stored safely for the future at a sustainable, publicly funded infrastructure.
PsychArchives covers content that belongs to the discipline of psychology or related disciplines. You can submit study protocols, research data, conference presentations, publications, tests, theses, analysis code, and many more DROs. An overview of PsychArchives publication types can be found here.
Please note that DROs are ideally deposited in their final state. If you decide to make any changes to your files after publication in PsychArchives, we can generate a new version of your DRO for you.
You are welcome to deposit several publication types belonging together, such as, for instance, a study protocol plus the corresponding research data, analysis code, and (preprint) publication. Users can then easily identify the whole related bundle belonging to your research project.
To submit your content, please follow these three steps:
- Select the submission form for your Digital Research Object (DRO) by clicking on the corresponding publication type in the list of content types.
- Study Protocols
- Research Data: Please use our submission assistant to contribute your data autonomously. If you want to upload additional DROs, submit your research data first and use the submission forms for the other DRO types.
- Conference Objects
- Course Materials
- Book Parts
- Bachelor Theses
- Master Theses
- Doctoral Theses
- Habilitation Theses
- Moving Images
- Fill in submission forms for all DROs you wish to contribute. When submitting linked objects with identical descriptions, you may refer to the first submission form for all related objects.
- Attach both the submission form(s) and all DROs to a single email and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. The preferred file format for documents is PDF/A. Please choose an appropriate file name.
- Your submission will be reviewed as quickly as possible. If it adheres to our guidelines, we will include your files in PsychArchives and send you the final DOI.
- DataWiz (beta): Free data management system, assists you in preparing your research data by facilitating high-quality documentation. Allows the export of data and documentation into long-term readable formats.
- ZPID Data Curation Service (formerly known as PsychData): A special curation service is offered by ZPID for data meeting one of the following requirements: data of (1) longitudinal studies, (2) large-scale cross-sectional studies, (3) data collected for the standardization of psychological inventories, (4) epidemiological studies of psychological and psychosomatic diseases, and (5) data assessed during historically unique conditions. Further information: www.psychdata.de