How to Submit
We are looking forward to your contribution. PsychArchives offers the following benefits:
- Shared Digital Research Objects (DRO) - research outputs from the entire cycle of psychological research are welcome.
- Citable and discoverable - uploads are assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) to make them easily and uniquely citable.
- Open licensing - fostering re-use and open science.
- Safe - your research output is stored safely for the future at a sustainable, publicly funded infrastructure.
PsychArchives covers content that belongs to the discipline of psychology or related disciplines. You can submit preregistrations, research data, conference presentations, publications, tests, theses, analysis code, and many more DROs. An overview of PsychArchives DRO types can be found here.
Please note that DROs are ideally deposited in their final state. If you decide to make any changes to your files after publication in PsychArchives, we can generate a new version of your DRO for you.
You are welcome to deposit several DRO types belonging together, such as, for instance, a preregistration plus the corresponding research data, analysis code, and (preprint) publication. Users can then easily identify the whole related bundle belonging to your research project.
There are currently two ways of contributing content to PsychArchives. The process depends on the DRO type(s) you wish to contribute.
1. Contribution via email
For the following DRO types, select the submission form by clicking on the corresponding DRO type in the list:
- Conference Objects
- Course Materials
- Book Parts
- Bachelor Theses
- Master Theses
- Doctoral Theses
- Habilitation Theses
Fill in the submission form(s) for the DRO(s) you wish to contribute. When submitting linked objects with identical descriptions, you may refer to the first submission form for all related objects.
Attach both the submission form(s) and all files to a single email and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Contribution via submission assistant
Please use our submission assistant for the following DRO types:
- Research Data
- Moving Images
To learn more about the submission of supplementary materials for a journal article, please consult our Submission Guidelines for Supplementary Materials in PsychArchives.
Independent of the contribution process, your submission will be reviewed as quickly as possible. If it adheres to our guidelines, we will include your files in PsychArchives and send you the final DOI.
- DataWiz (beta): Free data management system, assists you in preparing your research data by facilitating high-quality documentation. Allows the export of data and documentation into long-term readable formats.
- Open Test Archive : Repository for Open Access Tests; supports you to publish your measure in a high quality and permanent manner, for which there will be a separate test view page with additional test information.